Tuesday, November 20, 2007

The Amstutz Sisters’ Trio

And now for something completely different, blogs from the rest of the family! I am happy to take a rest (but you’ll hear from me a bit later). -- Doug



Amani: Hi! In school we are doing a project. We are talking about the Middle East in school so we are each doing research on a country in the Middle East. My country is South Yemen, and a girl in my class named Julia is doing North Yemen. But we were surprised when one day I was looking in my research and it said on March 22, 1990 the two countries, North Yemen and South Yemen were united!

Now back to the projects, almost everyone in the class is doing a country in the Middle East but, Miss Root (our teacher) ran out of countries in the Middle East to give out, so we had to do some countries that aren’t in the Middle East. For example, Abby (my sister) is doing Bangladesh because there wasn’t any more countries from the Middle East left.

Well today is Sunday November 18 and we are planning on inviting Abby’s friend Mie (Mi-a, that’s how it sounds) over to our house today. So far we have 4 pets. Abby has a bunny, Sophia has two dogs (a puppy and dog) as you may know the dog’s name is Coca, and as you may know the puppy’s name is Peanut. But the sad thing is Coca doesn’t like Peanut at all but she (Peanut) seems to really like Coca and Coca is Peanut’s uncle. Coca is Peanut’s uncle because Coca has a sister and his sister (who lives with our office worker) had the puppies including Peanut. So Coca is Peanut's uncle. We’ve been teaching Peanut to go up the stairs and she learned it pretty fast! But since she’s still really small, it takes her a while to get up even one stair.

Our fourth pet is our turtle he’s really slow and is to share. We are soon planning to get another bunny for Abby and a kitten for me, because I don’t have any pets yet and Sophia has two and Abby’s going on her second bunny.

To change the subject, On movie and chocolate night (Friday) we watched: Bridge To Terabithia. It’s a wonderful story about your imagination. A girl named Leslie takes Jess (a boy) and they go to Terabithia. But they have to imagine Terabithia because it’s not actually real. But boy can Leslie imagine, with Jess’s help they create a whole new world! Leslie then names it Terabithia. In the movie they have to go through many dangers. For example, the “squogers” (half squirrel half hoger. Hoger is a mean guy in their class) and there was also falcons that would screech “dead meat”! But you should really watch it, because it’s a lot better when you watch it. Well I’ll go now, Bye!

Abby: Hello! My favorite animal is a horse!(or of course, foal!) We all love animals and nature! Because everything deserves to live. Before we moved to Ethiopia we had a cat named Salom but we usually would call her Sal. She was fat (very fat!) and very, very lazy! And very heavy to carry! But she is very cute and easy to love! Now we are going to our new house, at our new house so far we have a turtle that my dad named Yurtle (I think because it rhymes!) And a bunny named Cindy, a boy. Which is mine and I am also getting another bunny.

Amani is going to get a kitten as soon as possible, and we were hoping to get a kitten before another bunny but we seem to not be able to find one! So I’m going to get another bunny first because there’s a sales of them every month so I can get a girl bunny now so they can mate and I can sell them at my school Bingham academy! Also, Sophia just got a puppy from our office worker! It is sooooo cute and its name is Peanut. Well Sophia will tell you more about her! By the way on Friday we watched a movie called: Bridge to Terabithia. It was a great movie! You should try watching it sometime! I was always begging to watch it, and then finally we got to watch it on movie and chocolate night! It was sooooo fun! Well gotta Go!

Sophia: Hi its me Sophia. As you heard I got a puppy named peanut! Today it is sunny and i am making a house out of blankets!!! I am pretending that peanut is my watchdog! well that is all I want to say. bye

No comments: